What are the key dates for the Corporate Health and Wellness Awards?
Click here to see the timelines
Who should enter?
Any UAE-based organisation with demonstrable commitment and success in improving corporate health and wellness. Entrants can be organisations founded in the UAE or an international/global organisation with an office in the UAE.
Why should you enter?
The awards process from entry through to post-event coverage is your opportunity not just to join a community of like-minded professionals but to also be a part of a vital conversation. At varying stages of the awards cycle you can expect to…
- Improve employee motivation and engagement: awards are a fantastic way to acknowledge the hard work of your employees and showcase your corporate culture. The Corporate Health and Wellness Awards are very visible way of showcasing teams and individuals alongside their skills and expertise. Internally awards are a powerful tool for talent retention.
- External Employer Branding – a high profile marketing campaign ensures that finalists and winners benefit from prolonged exposure and branding as an investor in people to attract leading talent.
- Internal Recognition and Win Support – whether to win investment, create proof points for leadership buy in or retain talent; participation in awards are a highly effective tool for internal communications and impact.
- Learn – in participating you join a community. This year we have created a knowledge hub and are launching winners networking clubs through which you will be exposed to learning and development and a network of passionate, likeminded peers.
- Celebrate – the launch and execution of any project requires energy. Sometimes it’s down to as single pioneering evangelist, sometimes it’s a team effort. In employee health and wellbeing success always comes down to the engagement of many. Our awards ceremony is an opportunity for all to celebrate and recognize these well-deserved labors.
- Benchmarking – gain non-biased external validation and verification of your initiative.
How can I enter?
Please register online by clicking on "LOGIN" on the main menu bar. You can also click here to register.
Following your registration, you will be able to author entries for the relevant categories on behalf your company. Work in progress can be saved and you can submit the entries once completed.
If you have any questions on the process or need clarification on the questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Does my organisation need to be a customer of MEED to enter?
No. They awards will have independent judges who will evaluate entries according to the information submitted.
What is the entry fee?
Prices below are exclusive of VAT:
1 entry = $ 300
2 entries = $ 550
3 entries = $ 750
4 entries = $ 900
5 entries = $ 1000
Why is there an entry fee?
The entry fee is an administration fee charged to cover any judging expenses and ensure entrants are committed to the entry and judging process.
How do I choose the best category/ies to enter?
Please read the criteria of each category before you choose which category/ies are best suited to your achievements.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions.
To participate in 2020 Corporate Health & Wellness Awards START AN ENTRY now.